Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Our Wedding


It's amazing to think about being married and having kids. I look at the people I went to school with and it's like I still see them as the little kids I knew, but we've all grown up so much. Most of us are married and some of us have kids. I just got married in December of last year and I couldn't ask for more. My husband is an amazing person and I look up to him everyday! He's been through so much and he's still the most caring person I know. The first time I met Luke, I was head over heels. I didn't stop thinking about him, he was always in the back of my mind. He felt the same. I never thought I would experience this feeling with anyone! Luke and I had random run-ins through out the years, but nothing came of it until the final meeting. He decided to make a move that day and he got my attention. It was really funny though, his car runs on natural gas and regular gas, so he has this gas tank for the the natural gas and he says it looks like some nuclear bomb or something. So as I'm walking out with my friend, he follows and asks me if I would like to see his gas tank? I chuckled a little but I said yes because I really liked him. A few months later we went out on our first date and we haven't been apart since. On December 11, 2008 we decided to make it official. Our plans for a church ceremony fell through, but we weren't going to let that stop us! We had a very nice civil ceremony. I only had to get married in front of 10 people versus the 70 originally invited. It was nice, his parents were our witnesses and we were so into the kiss at the end that we didn't even hear someone's cell phone ring. All and all it was a beautiful day. Our wedding night was just as awesome. We satyed at this little bed and breakfast called the Castle Creek Inn. It was a beautiful place and they had an amazing breakfast! When we first got there, we were kind of bummed since our room was kitty corner from the lobby. As the night went on though, we decided to go explore and found that they had this beautifully landscaped back yard. There was a stream that ran through the entire back, it was really pretty. That night we also went out and tried a new place to eat. We went to Hoppers and the food was delicious. It was everything that I could have wanted!

























































No comments:

Post a Comment